Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 7th Blog. . . because I was obviously too distracted with real life.

http://www.lisesarfati.com/01photographs/06litva/index.php?s=&n=4
Im using these photographs as an example because of the subject matter and placement. I can brush up on some lighting techniques! Looking forward to it. This is Anna. . . it was her Birthday and she was cute. 

There is an overall sense of mystery involved with Lise's work. I think these next two photographs are pretty mysterious. The lighting reminds me of Lise also. . .












I can see the similarities within the work of Lise Sarfati and my own due to the overall interest in subject matter as well as lighting and concept. We both seem to be highly interested in people doing interesting things. I shoot people that I know a lot, and I can tell that Lise knows the people that she shoots on a personal level. I am inspired by lise and hopefully we can do a show together soon! <3

1 comment:

  1. Good blogging, Amanda. The more you write, the better you will get at writing. School is real life.

    ReplyDelete